Due to Covid-19 & the related government guidelines & regulations
I'm moving my Personal Training, Personal Coaching Sessions & Group-Classes ..... Online (October 2020),
Find more information here
www.YourHealthHabitCoach.com - In-Person & Online-Personal Training
Martin Luschin has been working in the fitness industry as Personal Trainer, Fitness, Pilates and
Kettlebell Instructor in South Dublin, Ireland since 2002. He changed career in 2002 after a lifelong passion for fitness and exercise ( competitive long distance, cross country running and triathlon 1990-2010, soccer and track & field as kid and teenager, in between Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi – a bit Juggling and nowadays mainly a mix of Kettlebells, Pilates, Core Strength and functional exercises i.e. TRX).
Martin owned and managed a Fitness Studio – “Fitnecise Studios” in Churchtown Village, Dublin 14, Ireland 2009 – 2015. He and a team, of four other instructors, offered various fitness and exercises classes e.g. Pilates, Yoga, Kettlebells, HIIT (Hight Intensity Interval Training), Capoeira, Circuit Training, Mindful Movement etc.. Various therapists used the studio space to provide injury treatments, diet and nutrition advice and other health and well-being related services.
He closed his studio in June 2015 to concentrate more on
(1) Personal Training with the focus on a combination of Fitness, Health, Well Being & Diet/Nutrition rather fitness on it’s own.
(2) classes local to where he lives, in Leopardstown, Dublin 18, D18
(3) an online fitness business
(4) Learning more about Nutrition, Diet and Health (attended a Nutrition Coaching Course 2015/2016)
He worked as Hard and Software design engineer with a Leopardstown, Dublin 18, based company (S3 Silicon & Software Systems) from 1997 until 2002. In 2002 he qualified as Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor with the NTC (National Training Centre) off Dorset Street in Dublin City Centre.
Here some of the Fitness, Nutrition & Health Qualifications he attained in the last fourteen years:
- Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor – 2002, NTC, National Training Centre
- Pilates Instructor – Level 1 – 2003, NTC, Pilates Institute Ireland
- Nutrition Course – 2003, University Luton, UK and NTC
- Pilates Instructor – Level 2 – 2005, NTC, Pilates Institute Ireland
- Pilates on the Ball – 2007, NTC, Pilates Institute Ireland
- Pilates for Special Populations – NTC, Pilates Institute Ireland
- Spinning Instructor – Reebok Ireland
- GymStick Instructor – GymStick Ireland
- Kettlebell Instructor – 2014 , NTC, National Training Centre Dublin
- NEW July 2016 Nutrition & Health Coach – 2015-2016, IINH Irish Institute for Nutrition & Health Bray
Non-Fitness, Nutrition & Health related Qualifications:
- BEng Telecommunication and Electronics 1992 – 1997, Technical University Constance, South Germany
- NLP – Neuro Linguisitc Programming – 2004, NLP Training Institute Ireland.
- Telecommunication Electrician – 1986-1989, German Telecom (former Deutsche Bundespost)
Other Interests include:
- Psychology and the amazing and wonderful workings of the mind, brain.
- Continuous Education, Learning and Reading
- Hill Walking
- Webdesign (mainly WordPress and HTML) and other techie stuff (I will never stop being an engineer)
- Mind Mapping
- Mnemonics, Speed Reading, Photo Reading
- Self, Time and Energy Management
- And the never ending question “What makes us tick?” and “What allows some people to succeed, where others just get by?” … attitude, perception and our paradigms …