Are you struggling to get fit, lose a few pound, tone-up, boost your energy, attend fitness classes or are group fitness classes just not for you ?
Here is the solution – Home Personal Training, Fitness & Health Advice and Consultations since 2002.
You can avail of One-to-One and Two-to-One (Partner or Buddy) Personal Training options.
Benefit from 14+ years (2002-2016) experience in the fitness, health and well being industry in Ireland, South Dublin and from 20 years (1990-2010) experience as competitive long-distance runner and triathlete. Read more about Martin’s professional background.
*Online Coaching and *Online Consultations are now available, via phone, skype or similar services.
Here a few fitness, health and diet related topics and questions that you might be interested in, that you might want to get answered, that we can discuss:
- What are the best exercises for weight loss and toning?
- When is the best time to exercise?
- How will I find time to exercise?
- What kind of exercises can I do at home with minimal or no equipment?
- Are there any exercises that I can do when travelling?
- What are the best Core, Tummy or Abdominal Exercises?
- My back is occasionally stiff or a bit sore – what stretches and strengthening exercises do you recommend?
- What kind of stretches and flexibility work do you suggest?
- If I could do five exercises to get fit which would you show me (think Pareto Law / Rule – 80/20 rule)?
- Is there a basic Pilates and Core Strength Program that you recommend?
- I bought two Kettlebells recently and don’t know how do use them – can you show me a few moves and Kettlebell exercises?
- etc. …
- 60min *discounted* Trial Personal Training available.
- A 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Find out Health Screening Form here.
- We can use the following fitness and exercises equipment during your personal training sessions, depending on your goals and objectives.
- Book your FREE 20min phone or skype consultation or your *discounted* TRIAL training or class here.